Cosmetic Focus-CIT 0.1mm
This meticulously crafted small stamp has been specifically designed to enable you to focus on specific and hard-to-reach areas such as your upper lip and eye areas. This needling device is embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles.
Available on backorder
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
• Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
• Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
• Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture.
• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars
HOW TO USE:
• Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle once your skin is comfortable with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEMTM of moisturisers.
• Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products
• Divide your target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
• Follow with your recommended Environ products.
• Rinse the instrument with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleansing Solution.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.